Ok, firstly, in the words of the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy; "DON'T PANIC"! PTM works on thousands of computers and has been used for many poker games - I'm sure we can fix your problem!
So, firstly, we need to identify the actual problem-
A) Is PokerDIY Tourney Manager loading or do you see the "Silverlight Required" screen here?
If you can see PTM then that's good - Right-click on the background and see if you get the option to "Install onto this Computer". If you do and you click it and it does not install, please contact us. If you do not have this option then your computer thinks that PTM is already installed for some reason. The easiest way to check is to go to Add/Remove programs in Windows XP (Programs and Features in Win 7). If you have PokerDIY Tourney Manager already listed then you can uninstall it by double-clicking on it and then refresh the web page and right-click to install it. If you do not have it listed then please read the other options below and contact us if you still have problems using PTM.
B) Some people have said that it loads to 100% and then gets stuck. If this is the case, please try the following:
- Clear your browsers cache completely. Here are instructions on how to do this depending on what browser you are using to view this site. Refresh the page (Ctrl-F5 or Ctrl-R) and see if the problem still occurs.
- If it does, please try a different browser to the one you are using. For example, if you are using Internet Explorer, please try Firefox or Chrome. Is there still a problem?
- Lastly, if you have installed PTM before, please uninstall it completely (Add Remove Programs in Windows XP or Programs and Features in Windows 7) and reinstall it from here. Let us know if you still have problems!
C) If you do not see PTM at all, it could be a browser/system/Silverlight issue - we need to work out why it's not working. Firstly - go to the Microsoft Silverlight page and see if it thinks you have the latest version of Silverlight installed. Make sure you have the latest version before trying to run PTM.
Now please contact us and tell us the following:
- What is the actual problem?
- Have you got the latest version of Silverlight installed?
- Are you running PTM online on PokerDIY or have you installed it and running it locally?
- What's your operating system version (e.g. Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Mac OS 10)
- What browser are you using? (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.) and what version.
Please be as descriptive as possible and send a screenshot to support at pokerdiy.com (replace the word "at" with "@").
We'll have you up and running in no time!