Add your poker league scoreboard to your own site/blog/Facebook
Posted Thursday, August 27, 2009 in Social Networking
, Poker Widgets
| 8976 Views |
If you do any of the following this may interest you. Do you...
- Run your own home poker league?
- Have a league website or blog where you post the league scoreboard results?
- Have a iGoogle, Netvibes, PageFlakes or Facebook profile?
- Play in your own home poker games?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then keep reading why you might like our poker widgets!
In a nutshell you can now grab your PokerDIY poker league scoreboard (example) or player scores (example) and put it on your own website, blog, Facebook profile or just about any other web platform.
When you browse the web you see far too many people posting their poker league scores each week and I'm sure it's pain typing it out! Just grab your poker league and embed it in your blog with a few clicks and you always have the latest scores updated in real time when you make changes on PokerDIY! To give you an example of how it might look we set up a free account on Blogger (any one can start their own blog in seconds) and added our league to it. Check it out here!
It's pretty basic but I'm sure you get the drift. You could put your own scores and the league leaderboard on your normal league website with all your own news updates, events, photos and videos etc.
Of course, you are welcome to use your free poker league scoreboard on PokerDIY anytime - we're constantly improving them all the time but who wouldn't like to show off their scores on their Facebook profile?!
So... to put your poker league on your own website, follow these steps and let us know if you get stuck!
- Make sure you are logged in and view your profile, scores or poker league.
- You will see a "Share" button that looks like this -
- All you have to do is click it and chose what platform you would like to put your widget on. We have some great poker Facebook apps so that you can show off your poker league on your profile and we integrate with most platforms such as Blogger, Wordpress, iGoogle, PageFlakes, Netvibes etc. If you use any of these the widget will instruct you how to proceed - most of the time you just need to be logged on and it will automatically add your widget to your page of choice!
- If you have an HTML page you can grab the embed code at the bottom of the widget menu (once you have clicked on "Share" and paste this into your HTML page directly.
Be sure to read our Poker Widgets FAQ for troubleshooting and guidance!